Friday, September 14, 2012

A Little About Me

My name is Travis and I reside in Nebraska with my wife, Alli, and our dog Mopsi. I am 23 years old and I work full-time. I am also in the process of getting my degree online. I am studying business administration with hopes of one day creating my own consulting business. I love to workout and spend time with my amazing wife. She is the reason I am the person I am today and the only reason I have even heard of paleo! You are probably thinking, "why doesn't she write about this then if she knows more?" Well, she is extremely involved in our paleo-lifestyle but she is already writing (way more than what this blog requires). She is writing her first book and I cannot wait to read it! I get little snippets here and there but she will not reveal it to me until her work is complete. So, while she is making good use of her time, I decided that I would try to write on a blog and develop my social skills while she writes her book. We do not have kids but we do have a dog (treated like a kid). Her name is Mopsi and she is a Maltese-mix with an attitude. She tends to keep my on my toes. Mopsi has gone paleo as well, switching from Taste of the Wild kibble to raw dog food. I am pretty sure she loves her life, she is such a spoiled brat! Hopefully sometime this weekend, I can get a jerky recipe posted that I came up with. The family seems to enjoy it so I will share it with everyone.

- Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment